Gauhati University IDOL, has introduced the online admission or self enrolment process through our dedicated online portal from the academic session 2014-15. Here we will demonstrate step by step process for the online admission.
Eligibility Criteria: for the details of the eligibility criteria please visit our website www.idolgu.in
Admission Fees & Payment Mode: While selecting the Programme for admission the required admission fees & Payment Mode will be reflected at the fees detail section of the Online Application Form.
- To apply for online, click on button - "Student">”Self Enrollment”.
- Provide required information on the “Student Enrollment Sheet”.
- Do review your personal and educational details and proceed. Please note that * marked fields are mandatory.
- Submit your information accordingly to proceed to apply. Save the Application Form.
- Take print of the Application Form and send to IDOL, Gauhati University along with the Bank Draft and other required document as listed.
- Note the Reference Number from the Application Form. Reference Number will be required to trace the status of the Applicant further.
- Applicant can trace the status of the Application by using the button- "Student">”Status of Applicant”.
- If the Application is approved Applicant will get the roll number and his/her admission process is completed.